The school follows the curriculum and syllabus of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. Hindi and Malayalam are the additional languages taught. Students are prepared for the above mentioned Board of Examinations.
- English (communicative)
- Science/ EVS
- Social Science
- Physical and Health Education
- General Knowledge
- Music – Vocal
- Music- Instrumental
- Classical Dance
- Indian Folk Dance
- Roller Skating
- Sports and Games
The academic progress of the student is tested by the means of class tests and two semester examinations. Students are not allowed to absent themselves from tests or examinations without the permission of the principal. The tests and examinations will not be conducted second time. The reports of the tests will be recorded in the Progress Card for the information of the parents or guardian.
Promotion to the higher class is based on the performance of the student in all the examinations throughout the year and internal assessment as follows
- 80% marks for the written exams.
- 20% marks in internal assessment.
- General progress in campus behaviour.
- Staff evaluation report.
- 90% of attendance.
- Achievement Report will be issued after every Term and Mid Term examinations
- Patents are requested to come and sign the achievement report as scheduled in the school calendar.
- Grade will be awarded in the Achievement Report.
Every student studying and passing out of this school must have grown in his/her sense of the divine, respect for human life, compassion for the poor, concern for justice, awareness of oppressive social structure and commitment to help to build a better human society. Therefore the school aims at:
- Admission is open to all depending upon the norms of selection and the availability of seats.
- Admission is open to the KG in the month of October of the preceding academic year.
- Every candidate for admission must be introduced by the parents/ guardian who will be responsible for his/ her conduct, progress in studies,, discipline and payment of fees.
- Application for admission shall be made in the prescribed form signed by the parent/ guardian of the pupil and birth certificate shall be produced.
- Students registering from other schools must produce the transfer certificate (TC) before admission.
- Transfer certificate will be issued only when the parent/ guardian applies for it. Those who apply for TC should pay the fees due till date of application.
Payment of Fees
The school fee will be collected in four instalments in the following dates.
- I Instalment : 2021 June 25 - July 10
- II Instalment : 2021 August - 25 September 10
- III Instalment : 2021 November 25 - December 10
- IV Instalment : 2021 January 25 - February 10
- Fees should be paid through the federal bank or Calicut City Service Co-Op bank. A fine of 5.00 per day will be charged after the due date.
- The fee receipts are to be retained and produced on demand.
- Parents can also make online payment of fee through the E-FEE portal facility given in the school website (for Federal Bank).
- Mobile banking service of Calicut City Service Co-Op Bank will be available in the school premises when it is announced.
- The school fee is fixed in every year taking into consideration, the prescription of the government, High Court orders, CBSE instructions, teachers salary, school running expenses and in-consultation with SMC.